Air-company “Armenia” offers its passengers an excellent opportunity to save on travel costs and fly from Yerevan to the cities of Russia and the Near Abroad through Vnukovo Airport thanks to the transfer transportation development program - VKO Connect.
Now, with a special transfer tariff from Yerevan through Vnukovo Airport, you can make a flight to Kaliningrad, Kazan, Samara, St. Petersburg, Berlin, Voronezh, Tyumen, Milan, Ufa, Riga, Surgut, Krasnoyarsk, Vienna, Minsk and other cities of the air-company route network partners: UTair, Yakutia, RusLine, Azimut.
By purchasing air-tickets, passengers receive the following benefits:
• convenient transfer route with a short connection at Vnukovo airport;
• choice of a large number of destinations and daily flights;
• transfer in the shortest possible time - 15 minutes;
• the ability to check in the baggage to the final destination;
• guarantee to transport a passenger to the final destination in case of delay or cancellation of a flight at one of the sections.
You can purchase tickets at special transfer tariffs at any agency accredited by the Transport Clearing House, as well as online ticket sales agencies.
Starting from July 7th “Aircompany Armenia” is going to set up ticket sales for regular ...
Air-company “Armenia” has launched a new tariff policy: now the tickets may be purchased by lower prices for the autumn and winter seasons. the deputy director of the air-company Armenia Gevorg Khachatryan said in his talk to the correspondent of “Sputnik Armenia”.
Armenia air-company offers the passengers the most optimal way to travel from Moscow to Tbilisi. The deputy director of the air-company Gevorg Khachatryan told the journalists today.
Air company «Armenia» continues to broaden its destinations.