Air-company “Armenia” offers its passengers an excellent opportunity to save on travel costs and fly from Yerevan to the cities of Russia and the Near Abroad through Vnukovo Airport thanks to the transfer transportation development program - VKO Connect.
Now, with a special transfer tariff from Yerevan through Vnukovo Airport, you can make a flight to Kaliningrad, Kazan, Samara, St. Petersburg, Berlin, Voronezh, Tyumen, Milan, Ufa, Riga, Surgut, Krasnoyarsk, Vienna, Minsk and other cities of the air-company route network partners: UTair, Yakutia, RusLine, Azimut.
By purchasing air-tickets, passengers receive the following benefits:
• convenient transfer route with a short connection at Vnukovo airport;
• choice of a large number of destinations and daily flights;
• transfer in the shortest possible time - 15 minutes;
• the ability to check in the baggage to the final destination;
• guarantee to transport a passenger to the final destination in case of delay or cancellation of a flight at one of the sections.
You can purchase tickets at special transfer tariffs at any agency accredited by the Transport Clearing House, as well as online ticket sales agencies.
On June 23 “Aircompany Armenia” organized Aero Mart program presentation, which involved all ...
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received Tamaz Gayashvili, Founder-President of Armenia Air Company.
From October 10 to November 10, movie-fans, who purchased two tickets from the Cinema Star, which is located in the Rio Mall, have got opportunity to participate in the lottery “Let’s fly to Lyon”- organized by air company “Armenia’’ and the Cinema Star.
It has already been one year and three months since air-company “Armenia” launched flights to Beirut and from Beirut to Yerevan. But now the amount of the flights has been tripled.